It's a fact of life that, no matter how old they are, if a foul ball comes their way, most guys are going after it. While I'll no longer move from my seat for a catch, if it's in the 9 seat block around me, I'm making a play on it. I know the ball is worthless and fully intend to give it to a kid nearby, but the there's something fun about winning a game of 500.
via
Guyism
This kid, however, is not one of those people who makes a play on the ball. He's just a little bitch. After doing nothing more than leaning forward a little bit to see what was happening, he pouts like Hurley shirt stole his lunch money. At first I was thinking the guy should have let the little bugger have the ball, but that opinion changed quickly. I don't support offering any reward other than mockery for pouting. What kind of message would that be for Hurley's son, who was probably watching on TV at home?
In case you missed the part where he did nothing, now you can watch it on loop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment