BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7/15/11

Friday Google Reader Dump


I've had a ton of stuff going on recently, so I haven't been good about posting everything that I save for The Skinny. A ton of things start to pile up, then I think of all the witty commentary I have to write, and I throw in the towel. I'm not Rocky, I'm allowed to give up. Well, get ready to open your legs and receive the internet, because it's all going into one post.

Let's kick this off with a video that actually just came out this morning. Most of us haev seen the water-powered jet pack by now, but not like this. He makes the opening of Fox's news so much better!




Little kids suck. Sure they are cute and all, but if you are around one that isn't yours for more than a couple minutes, you realize just how obnoxious they are. Break Originals extrapolates with "Hey Little Boy."




I hate Failblog for making their videos 15 seconds longer than they need to be, but I couldn't find another good option for this one. Given how monumentally retarded you would have to be to do this, I'm going to go ahead and call it fake.


via FailBlog


Blake Griffin is easily one of my favorite basketball players. I'm glad to see that he will still be putting in work even in the event of a lockout. I'd hate to lose him to Europe like some of the other players. I'll definitely be hiring the Lockout Professionals.


via HighDefinite


Sure, riding a bike off a jump into a lake seems like a great idea. Unfortunately, some people aren't very good at life and things like this happen. My favorite part is that the guys on the left don't react whatsoever. They just continue to stand there as if that is exactly what was supposed to happen.


via b3ta


Patton Oswald is a weird dude. That's really all there is to say about this Crab Walkin' video from 5secondfilms.




I lack the necessary genitalia to care about My Little Pony, but I will gladly watch the demise of Buttercup Sprinkles. Yeah, I laughed. See ya in hell.




I've posted some violin and cello music recently, but this is easily the strangest new take on awesome music. Nothing like Bill Bailey playing a little Metallica on the horns to get your blood pumping.


via Reddit


This is long, but awesome...especially if you like magic like I do. Piff the Magic Dragon does a comedy/magic act that is pretty fantastic.


via DailyiWhat


I'm a sucker for more than just magic; I thoroughly enjoy performances like Cirque du Soleil as well. It's not often that you see one of their performers outside the theater, so one turned up to throw out the first pitch it caught my eye.


via Buzzfeed


Improv Everywhere is at the forefront of, well...improv everywhere. They seem to turn up all the time with some new public stunt, and this on is outstanding. Instead of just involving the players and filming crowd reactions, they actually involved the public this time around.




There are plenty of videos of "glow men" dancing floating around the fibers, but iLuminate is the first time I have ever seen one that utilizes lights that turn off and on. The timing of the glow stick illumination and the dance moves are what make this much better than your average talent contest entry.


via UniqueDaily

0 comments: